Audacity is a free audio editor for recording sound from a microphone or line input, for digitizing analog recordings (cassettes or LPs) and processing of audio files in formats OGG Vorbis, MP3 and WAV. (more...)
- The settings as default are changed in order to reduce the noise.
- The view of spectrogram of the tracks is changed.
- The several scales of spectrogram are added.
- The Pitch is optimized.
- Now you can configure the spectrogram for each musical composition.
- Settings of menu are changed.
- The WxWidgets is updated up to version 3.0.2.
- The user interface is updated.
- The performance is improved.