Windows Movie Maker is a popular program for creating and processing video that does not require pre-installation of codecs. Using this software you can create presentations, merge or crop video, apply audio track to the video, apply special effects, sound and visual effects. (more...)
- The program now saves the video in the H.264 (by default).
- Added the ability to overlaying text shadow.
- Added a function, responsible for video stabilization.
- Added support for music services: AudioMicro, Free Music Archive and the Vimeo Music Store.
- Added ability to import audio from a computer or flash drive.