FSS Audio Converter overview
The FSS Audio Converter has a convenient single window user interface. It allows you to convert music track applicable to a variety of devices (e.g., iPhone your iPad). FSS Audio Converter can combine multiple audio files into single one, and also can extract audio tracks from video files.
- Platform: Windows 10, Windows 8 (8.1), Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit).
Features of the FSS Audio Converter
- Convert audio files into the most popular file formats: MP3, AAC, OGG, MP2, FLAC, M4A, WMA, WAV and AMR. You can convert individual files and entire folders with audio files. Plus, during convert process, you can specify the necessary audio output settings (bit rate, sample rate, bit resolution, and channel) in order to change the quality of sound.
- Combining tracks in one file.
- Extract audio tracks from the video file of the following formats to AVI, MPEG, MP4, RM, RMVB, FLV, ASF and WMV. For example, you can extract music from video to AVI format and convert it to MP3.
- Support of the built-in media player.
- Support of the online user guide.