VideoPad Video Editor overview
VideoPad Video Editor will allow you to create qualitative video files, clips, the video presentations and even movies. It is possible to impose various audio and video effects, to improve quality of the video, to insert texts, animation, music and titles. Besides, VideoPad Video Editor allows you to cut off or merge video fragments, to record video from the screen or the webcam, and also to convert files into different other formats.
- Platform: Windows 7, Windows 8 (8.1), Windows XP, Vista or Windows 10 (32-bit & 64-bit).
Features of the VideoPad Video Editor
- Support for the following video formats: AVI, MPEG, DIVX, MOV, H.264, WMV, VOB and others.
- Support for the following of audio formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, MID, RAW, OGG, VOX and others.
- Creation of movies and videos in excellent quality by patching or truncating of fragments of video. Besides, on any segment of video it is possible to insert soundtracks, subtitlings, photos and text information.
- Records of video from the webcam with a certain picture frequency and permission of video.
- Sound recording from different audio devices (including the microphone).
- Adding of audio-and video effects.
- Adding of special effects upon transition from one fragment of video to another.
- Change of rise speed and sound attenuation.
- Creation of the offscreen text on a certain fragment of video.
- Synthetizing of the speech.
- Support for VirtualDub plug-ins for extension of the functional capabilities of the software.
- Converting of video files from one formats in others.
- Creation of slide-show from photos.
- Saving video files on a local disk, the DVD/Blu-ray disks or the portable devices.