AIDA32 provides detailed information about system processes, network card, installed OS, chipset, BIOS, demonstrates running services, system processes, drivers, displays peripheral equipment, installed SW, patches and more. The program base stores more than 28 thousand devices. It can collect data not only from local computer, but from remote TCP/IP interworking protocol. On the basis of AIDA32 the famous software products Everest and AIDA64 were developed.
System requirements for PC and Laptop
- System: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 (32-bit / 64-bit).
Features of the AIDA32
- Perform technical information about hardware support: CPU temperature, system board (CPU loading, swap file volume, virtual and real storage volume), sound and video card, input/output equipment, memory (logical, physical and optical drivers), network card ( network card features, DNS, IP, gateway, connection speed, RAS, network resources, download history with web browser, IE, Cookies).
- Output of information about software: operation system, DirectX, drivers, DLL, licenses, multimedia, set up computer programs.
- Checking of read/write speed on local disc (Mbit/sec).
- Computer configurations report by means of special master. After report creating you can print the report, sent per e-mail or save on disc in certain format (TXT, HTM, HTML, XML, CSV, MIF, INI or ADO).
- Output of information about system services and processes.
- Content demonstration of Windows autorun and task manager.
- Network report master support.