CPU-Z utility presents detailed information about the processor, architecture, RAM memory, cache, graphics bus, the motherboard, BIOS, timing, the SPD and the video card. The utility has an attractive user interface and is easy to use.
System requirements for PC
- Operating System: Windows 10 / Windows 8 (8.1) / Windows 7 / Vista / Windows XP (32-bit or 64-bit).
- RAM: 256 MB or above.
System requirements for Mobile device
- Operating System: Android 2.2 and up.
Features of CPU-Z on your PC
- Central processing unit (CPU): model, code name, specification, tools, clock and external frequency, depending on the core, the CPU multiplier, the information about the cache memory at certain levels, the current processor, the number of active cores and the number of logical processors.
- Memory slots (SPD): manufacturer, maximum traffic capacity, part number, serial number, presence of registered memory, the presence of SPD extensions, date of production, the presence of the error correction module.
- Motherboard: manufacturer, model, I / O chip, revision, and the name of the south bridge chipset.
- Video card: name, level of productivity, the size of video memory, the video memory frequency, the frequency of the GPU core, memory type and bus width.
- RAM Memory: type (DDR, DDR2, GDDR3-GDDR5), size, number of channels, timing.
- Cache memory, including volume.
- Bios: name, version, and release date.
- Graphics bus: the current mode and version of the port.
- Creating a validation file in the CVF format.
- Save and technical information in TXT and HTML-files.
- Automatic saving of CPU-Z settings in the configuration INI file.
Features of CPU-Z on your mobile device
- Performance CPU information: name, architecture, clock speed for each core and the load on the CPU.
- Submission of information about the system: model, firmware, expanding the screen, the device name, manufacturer, total memory, memory usage, display, storage volume and the size of the space memory.
- Submission of information about the battery: the status, voltage, temperature and charge level.
- Presentation of the sensory characteristics.