CPU-Z utility presents detailed information about the processor, architecture, RAM memory, cache, graphics bus, the motherboard, BIOS, timing, the SPD and the video card. The utility has an attractive user interface and is easy to use.
- Platform: Windows 7, Windows 8 (8.1), Windows XP, Vista or Windows 10 (32-bit / 64-bit).
Features of the CPU-Z
- Central processing unit (CPU): model, code name, specification, tools, clock and external frequency, depending on the core, the CPU multiplier, the information about the cache memory at certain levels, the current processor, the number of active cores and the number of logical processors.
- Memory slots (SPD): manufacturer, maximum traffic capacity, part number, serial number, presence of registered memory, the presence of SPD extensions, date of production, the presence of the error correction module.
- Motherboard: manufacturer, model, I / O chip, revision, and the name of the south bridge chipset.
- Video card: name, level of productivity, the size of video memory, the video memory frequency, the frequency of the GPU core, memory type and bus width.
- RAM Memory: type (DDR, DDR2, GDDR3-GDDR5), size, number of channels, timing.
- Cache memory, including volume.
- Bios: name, version, and release date.
- Graphics bus: the current mode and version of the port.
- Creating a validation file in the CVF format.
- Save and technical information in TXT and HTML-files.