SpeedFan displays the hard disk state, the temperature of the various components, and more. The main advantage of the SpeedFan is the ability to change the fan speed in order to lower the temperature of the hard drive, CPU, video card and motherboard, which greatly reduces noise and power consumption.
Note! Not all fan speed can be changed on PCs because of the lack of the special circuitry on the motherboard.
- System: Windows 7, Windows 8 (8.1), Vista, Windows XP or Windows 10 (32-bit & 64-bit).
- Administrator rights for user are required.
Features of the SpeedFan
- Providing information about the power supply (battery), a voltage of the graphics card, processor speed, memory utilization and other data.
- Support S.M.A.R.T. technology that displays performance and status of the hard disk (in percentage). You can view the rate of read errors, operating time, temperature and other data. In addition, you can initiate checking of the disk for errors.
- Adjusting the speed of rotation of coolers. You can change the speed manually or automatically.
- Changing the system bus frequency and CPU.
- Support of different tips, illustrations and graphic indicators. For example, in the case of overheating, the central microprocessor SpeedFan will tell you about it.
- Performing reports.