The PowerPoint Viewer supports files with the following extension: * .ppt, * pptx, * .pot, * .pptm, * .potm, * .pps, * .ppsx and * .ppsm. However, PowerPoint won't be able to check the text for spelling errors, and it does not support the presentation of a bidirectional text, can not open files, that are protected by means of the IRM, and also does not support macros, and graphics in EPS, PCT, EMZ, CDR, WMZ, WPG and CGM formats.
Regarding the mobile version of Microsoft PowerPoint, it can help to create and edit presentations on devices with diagonal of screen up to 10.1 inches.
ATTENTION! In order to be able to create and edit documents on mobile devices with operating systems: Android, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, you have to log in using your Microsoft account.
System requirements for PC
- Operating System: Windows 10 / Windows 8 (8.1) / Windows 7 / Vista / Windows XP (32-bit | 64-bit).
- RAM: 256 MB or above.
- Display: 1024x768 pixel.
- Graphics card: 64 MB or above.
System requirements for Mobile device
- Operating System: Android 4.4 and up, iOS 8.0 or later.
Features PowerPoint Viewer on your PC
- Opening presentations in many formats, including the password protected files.
- Copy slides to other programs.
- Print entire presentation or a specific slide.
- Support for hotkeys.
- Support for full-screen mode.
- Support for the reference information about the program.
Features of PowerPoint on your Mobile device
- Create and view presentations in PPT and PPTX formats. In this case, file's contents are updated on all your devices.
- Insert diagrams, tables, the SmartArt elements, notes, videos, animations, and links to the specific slides.
- Export / import presentations from cloud storage services: DropBox and OneDrive.
- View e-mail attachments.
- Send a presentation or the hyperlink to PowerPoint file by e-mail.
- Automatically save the presentation.
- Sharing presentations to perform concurrent processing by the group of people.
- Sent presentation files for printers with AirPrint support.