Microsoft Word Viewer overview
The program files of Microsoft Word Viewer take small space on your PC. The program has user-friendly interface and it supports common formats of documents, such as DOC, DOCX, XML, TXT, RTF, WPS, HTM, HTML, MHT, MHTML and DOT.
System requirements for PC and Laptop
- System: Windows 7, Windows 8 (8.1), Windows XP, Vista or Windows 10 (32-bit / 64-bit).
Features of the Microsoft Word Viewer
- Reading documents without need to have installed Microsoft Office Word.
- Copy text, graphics, illustrations, formulas and other items in other programs. For example, in a text document WordPad.
- Print a document (in different modes: one-sided and two-sided printing, specified pages and sections, even and odd pages, multiple copies).
- Support for vertical and horizontal lines.
- Support for multiple viewing modes (normal, Web document, page layout, reading mode, a structure and a full-screen mode).
- Support for online help for users.
- Scale a document between 75% to 200% by the width of the text or of the page.
- Search for certain words or phrases in a document.
- Support for digital signatures.
- Display the selected text, tooltips, bookmarks, tabs, soft hyphens, hidden text, field codes, Binding objects, status bars, graphics and other elements.